STRAWBERRY PICKING CLOSED FOR SEASON!
No Picking until Dec
Look for the sign on Wiscon Road!
Call ahead for availability.
The family run farm operated by the next generation of Caseys, Jeff & Debrah Casey, has over 50,000 plants of strawberries each season.
Start your own family tradition, and join the Caseys in the end of November to pick fresh strawberries. Hurry, they won't last long!
What to bring:
- We have buckets that you can use for picking and bags to take your berries home.
- Dress appropriately for the current weather. Old shoes as it may be muddy. No sandles or flip-flops.
- Hats and sunscreen for protection from the sun.
- Picnic areas are available for guests to use. You may want to pack a lunch.
Visitors are required to follow safety and hygiene rules:
- Drive 5 Miles per hour
- Do Not Enter when signs are posted "No Entry"
- Watch Your Step
- Do Not jump the rows
- Do Not walk in wet rows
- Eating, Chewing gum, etc. is prohibited in the field.
- No Smoking or tobacco products in the field. (Use designated areas only)
- Wash your hands before eating
- No animals in the field.