Look for the sign on Wiscon Road!
The family run farm operated by the next generation of Caseys, Jeff & Debrah Casey, has over 1,000 plants and 4 different varieties.
Start your own family tradition, and join the Caseys the first of April to pick fresh blueberries. Hurry, they won't last long!
What to bring:
- We have buckets that you can use for picking and bags for carrying your berries home. Coolers are best for keeping the berries from the heat.
- Dress appropriately for the current weather. Old shoes as it may be muddy. No sandles or flip-flops.
- Sunscreen and a hat for your protection from the sun.
- Picnic areas are available for guests to use. You may want to pack a lunch.
Visitors are required to follow safety and hygiene rules:
- Drive 5 Miles per hour
- Do Not Enter when signs are posted "No Entry"
- Watch Your Step
- Do Not jump the rows
- Do Not walk in wet rows
- Eating, Chewing gum, and etc. is prohibited in the field.
- No Smoking or tobacco products in the field. (Use designated areas only)
- Wash your hands before eating
- No animals in the field.